Michael Griffiths (B.Mus)
• Over 20 Years Drum Playing Experience
• Over 15 Years Drum Teaching Experience
• Bachelor of Music Degree
• Certificate in Music, Advanced Certificate in Music and Ruben F. Scarf Award for Commitment
• CPM syllabus available to complete.
• Teaching Drum Students from Beginners to Advanced.
• Has played a range of gigs and tours in varying musical styles including: Rock, R&B, Jazz, Country, Salsa and Pop.
Some of the people that Michael has played with over the years:
Steve O'Connell Quartet, Bronwyn Kenny, Highland Pipes and Drums, Ricky Lynch , Mike Mathieson, Chris Alexander trio, Mike Walsh, Bump, Skinful- Mark Mittarg (Head Hunters), Dave Debbs, Chalkie White, Dial M, Barry Langrishe Trio, The Western Front Band, The Lemon Squeezin’ Daddies, Taildraggers, Troy Blanch, Chris Moore, Ewan Sommerville, Cowpoke, The Hippos, Adam Pringle, Heavy Legends, Driftwood, Melting Pot, Soul Sauce, Elton John Show, Celebration Mix, Renee’ Berger n Makin’ Whoope, Romeo and Juliet Play, A number of Harbour Cruises, P & O cruise to New Zealand 2002
Some of the venues that Michael has played at include:
The Basement, Sydney State Theatre, Sydney Town Hall, Most clubs in Sydney and the South Coast