Happy New Year!
We have 28 tutors on staff - working from 16 comfortable, professionally equipped rooms. As well as quality, value for money tuition, our students receive regular parental feedback, bi-annual reports and the opportunity to perform at our annual recital. Most classes are one on one, but two student classes are available for beginners - a 25% discount applies.
Available times vary, please enquire in store or give us a call.
Or email: email@example.com
- Bass Guitar
- Drums & Percussion
- Guitar (Classical, Acoustic & Electric)
- Saxophone (Alto & Tenor)
- Theory (Group Classes)
- Ukulele (Group classes available)
• Lessons are of 30 minute duration, one per week during government defined school terms.
• The cost of tuition is $340 per TEN week term (or pro rata) NB. Committment is for one full term.
Should students cancel mid term, the full amount is still payable.
• Should public holidays fall on a lesson day, fees are reduced proportionately.
• A deposit of $85 (or pro rata) is payable BEFORE lessons commence to confirm your position.
Reenrolment must be made by the conclusion of term in order to retain your time.
• The balance is due at your FIRST LESSON, payable to your TUTOR by cash or cheque.
• Missed lessons are forfeited.
• Where the tutor is absent, that lesson will be credited to the following term.
• Parents/Guardians are fully responsible for escorting students to and from their teacher.