Does your child love music?
Is your child musically gifted?
Have you been toying with the idea of learning an instrument?
Maybe our musical instrument hire programme is for you!
Many parents come to us with fear in their eyes because "John needs a saxophone" or "Mary thinks she wants to play drums."
Often the cost of musical instruments prevents people from jumping in and 'giving it a go'. They suspect that the child's enthusiasm will turn out to be a passing interest, and that their hard-earned dollar will soon be a trumpet gathering dust under the bed.
Powerpoint Music Centre's musical instrument hire programme is designed to remove the fear from allowing your child to explore their passion.
Starting from $20 per month you can hire an instrument to test whether the enthusiasm is genuine or just a fad, if the particular instrument is the right one for your child, and whether there is a talent waiting to be tapped.
Whats's more, our policy allows you to purchase the hired instrument with all payments made fully deducted from the cost of the item hired, with no additional fees.
Or you can simply hand it back!
1. YOUR PAYMENTS: The Hirer shall pay the Vendor (Powerpoint Productions) monthly payments at the agreed rate. The initial payment will be paid with the application. Subsequent monthly
payments will be made on the same business day (within 7 days) each month.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE INSTRUMENT: The instrument remains the property of the Vendor at all times. The Hirer has no right to sell, offer for sale, pledge, pawn, lend or otherwise deal with the
instrument, nor allow it to go out of your personal control.
3. RECEIVING/RETURNING OF INSTRUMENT: The hirer will be liable to pay a non-refundable shipping charge where applicable. This will be charged along with the first monthly instalment at commencement of the hire agreement.
If the hirer wishes to return the instrument, they are liable for getting the instrument back to us and for any shipping costs associated.
4. LATE PAYMENTS: Payments not made by the due date will incur a $9.95 administration / service fee, per month.
5. MAINTENANCE & REPAIR: Should the equipment require a warranty repair or replacement this shall be covered by Powerpoint Music Centre at no expense to the Hirer. The Hirer is responsible for returning such item for warranty assessment. Should the goods suffer any loss or damage howsoever incurred whilst in the possession of the Hirer and whether by negligent default, wilful misconduct, or any other cause whatsoever, the hirer will be liable for replacement or repair costs. Powerpoint Music has the right to calculate a reasonable amount (in consultation with the Hirer and market rates) to be paid in respect of such loss or damage.
NOTE: No insurance is offered or charged, and we recommend you contact your house and contents insurer for options.
6. CHANGE IN DETAILS: The Hirer agrees to immediately inform the Vendor should any of the contact or payment details described on this agreement change.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY: The Vendor agrees to keep all Hirer personal details on this form confidential.
8. ERRORS OR DISPUTES: If the Hirer believes there has been an accounting / debiting error, they should notify the Vendor immediately. The Vendor will immediately investigate the alleged discrepancy and inform the Hirer to their satisfaction the nature of the error, if any, and correct it.
9. END OF CONTRACT: The hire contract will cease when, and only when:
a) The instrument is returned to the Vendor and all outstanding accounts are settled. (Goods returned after the monthly due date will incur the full months hire fee.)
b) The agreed value of the instrument has been fully paid during monthly hire instalments. (Shipping fees/late payment fees do not count towards the agreed value)
10. PURCHASE OF HIRE INSTRUMENTS: The hirer, upon discretion of the Vendor, may purchase the instrument at any time, by paying the value of the instrument less hire fees paid.