Serving the Southern Highlands since 1999, Powerpoint Music currently has 24 experienced tutors teaching from 14 comfortable, professionally equipped rooms. As well as quality, value for money tuition, our students receive regular parental feedback, bi-annual reports and the opportunity to perform at our annual recital. Classes are one on one, but a two student option is available for beginners for some instruments where a discount applies. All our tutors have a valid NSW Working With Children Check and are fully insured. Available times vary so please enquire in store, call us on 4862 5344, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Lessons are of 30 minutes duration, one per week during NSW government school defined terms.
• The cost of tuition is $350 per TEN-week term, due at the commencement of term.
• Preferred payment is by direct deposit. Card payments incur a 1% surcharge (no AMEX).
• Should public holidays fall on a lesson day, fees are reduced proportionately.
• Commitment is for one full term. Should students cancel mid-term the total is still payable.
• Missed lessons are forfeited (online lesson may be available with notice in your time)
• Where the tutor is absent, that lesson is credited to the following term.
• Parents / Guardians are fully responsible for escorting students to and from their teacher.
OUR POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Powerpoint Music is committed to providing a safe, professional learning environment.
• Powerpoint Music supports the active participation of children in our programs, activities and services
• Powerpoint Music maintains Public Liability Insurance and a Child Safety Policy
• All Powerpoint Music Tutors have NSW Working with Children clearance.
• Progress reports are generally issued at the end of Terms 2 & 4, or on request.
• An optional performance opportunity is provided at least once per year.
• Powerpoint Music is a registered NSW 'Creative Kids' provider.
Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/creative-kids then forward it to us via email.