Serving the Southern Highlands since 1999, Powerpoint Music School is a collective of experienced music tutors teaching from 15 comfortable, professionally equipped rooms.
Classes are one on one, though you may enquire about a shared lesson.
All tutors have a valid NSW Working With Children Check and are fully insured.
TO BOOK A LESSON SPOT
1. Read through the various teachers' information to see who might suit you or your child
Note: COSTS, TERMS & CONDITIONS are found on each individual teachers enrolment page and vary
2. Message the teacher/s for available times
3. Once a time is allocated, submit an enrolment form from the relevant teachers page
4. Your teacher will inform you of term dates and invoice you accordingly
1. Powerpoint Music is committed to Child Protection and providing a child safe environment.
2. Powerpoint Music engages tutors with a current NSW Working with Children Check.
3. For transparency, Powerpoint Music tuition studios have glass doors for viewing at any time.
4. As per our enrolment procedure, parents/carers are responsible for the delivery and collection of children to and from their tutor in the Powerpoint waiting room, immediately before and after the lesson.
5. Powerpoint Music engages tutors that are responsible for the care, safety, and protection of children. This responsibility extends to the identification and timely response to concerns regarding the possible sexual, physical, psychological, and emotional abuse, neglect, or safety of a child.
6. Any person with direct responsibility for children enrolled at Powerpoint Music must report students they consider at risk of harm, in the first place to an owner of the business, currently Stephen or Geralyn Cheers. If there are reasonable grounds to suspect a child is at risk of harm it will be brought to the attention of the relevant carer/s, and if necessary, a report will be lodged to the relevant bodies.
7. Powerpoint Music promotes respect, fairness and consideration for all students and tutors. This is expressed through a commitment to positive and age-appropriate messages in lesson and song content, reflected in the music chosen for or submitted by students. We specifically avoid content that discriminates or denigrates based on gender, ethnicity, religion or similar.
8. Children’s use of personal electronic devices during their lessons is to be supervised by the tutor. Use of such devices is to be strictly in the context of the lesson content.
9. All tutors working at Powerpoint Music maintain a current Public Liability Insurance Policy. .